PM Reader Challenge – The Black Phantom
For this task you need to do some reading out loud.
- You will record a video of yourself reading the first page of your PM Reader.
- At the SAME TIME you will use the Voice Typing feature on this Google Doc.
This will give you an opportunity to hear how you read, and to see how accurate your pronunciation is.
|Start your Voice Typing the BMX ultra one is the coolest bike on two wheels set to his mother is that right mom replied pulling out a handful of weeds Finn heavied are super loud sigh if affects my social standing to not have a BMX bike he added hopefully you know how important the peer group is to an 11-year-old mum Shrugged she seemed more interested in a dandelion then in discussing and social standing so do you think I could get BMX ultra one of course then fell a great search of a relief well more a surge of shock really he made a mental to pick up and extra big bunch of roses from the garden of state and I get a terrible frame with spider paint of course said Mom and stunts pigs why not toss the dandelion onto the compass you can have any kind of like you like them as long as you can pay for oh Finn sighed again
|Attach the Google Drive link to your video here;
Once you have finished reading the text, answer these questions;
- What type of bike did Finn tell his mother he wanted?bmx ultra one
- What is a peer group? Biker club
- Why was Pop’s bike called “The Black Phantom”? Because it was black just like the night
- Why didn’t Finn know about The Black Phantom? Because it was made in the 90s
- How did Pop feel when Finn said he wanted to earn the bike “spoke by spoke”? Because he did not want to buy one
- Why is it better to work hard for something special, than to be given it? Because you must work hard